Relationships Built on Trust
Review our member and representative qualifications, submit and download the entire EAC membership application.
We put a lot of thought into who becomes a member of the EAC. All applicants go through a refined screening process with each member carefully selected to ensure they are a good fit for the group.
Do I qualify?
- You must be the owner of the business or a qualified decision maker.
- You must be in business in Charlotte for a minimum of one year before joining EAC.
- Your business category must be “open”.
How do I become a member?
- All applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Prospective members are screened for possible conflicts by the Membership Committee.
- Submit a membership application, along with the $500 initiation fee.
- There is a two-week cooling off period – where the application is presented to the general membership for approval.
Access our online application below.
Still have questions?
Fill out the short form below. We would love to hear from you.